Sunday 30 January 2011

1st Post

New Blog

New Start- this should be fun.

As its new year ive decided to start again, forget about last year.. it's old news, i need to grow up and be more mature about things. I'm sick of arguments and pointless fights and being a push over.

10 New Year Resolutions...

1. Get Into Sixth Form

2. Fall In Love For The First Time

3. Learn To Trust My Mum And Treat Her Like My Friend

4. Lose 3 Stone

5. Study ALOT

6. Delete Facebook.. Twitters On The Up

7. Get A Different Phone Than A Blackberry

8. start Saving For Uni

9. Get Rid Of All Old Cheap (NewLook, Primark etc) Clothes and Start Buying Clothes That I'd Be Happy with

10. GO BACK TO GINGER



Ofcourse i shall keep you updated on all of these resolutions and stuff but for now i need to start focusing on my future rather than social networking so i'll do it as much as possible

Bye for now lovely blog

Keep Smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment