Monday 31 January 2011

Parents Evening And Mock Results

So i had my parents evening tonight and it all went pretty well.
My English teacher told me i was only 4 marks off a B in my mock paper and because it was a very high C i will be doing higher tier in the final exam in may, which I'm extremely happy about because it means my mums proud of me and i can get into A Level and study English Literature. 
My Business teacher told me in the last couple of months i have really turned myself around and made a better student of myself since me and Zoe sacrificed having a good old chat with other friends and moved to the 'naughty table' which i must say we was not told to do so, we chose to sit there. She also told me that i will be able to achieve my target grade of B but i am currently working on a C, so i am also extremely happy about that too. 
My ICT teacher told me that she absolutely loves working with me and told my mum that she has done a very good job with me, i know she probably thinks different but at least it's not only me who thinks so. She also told me i was very close to the A boundary as i only managed to get a B but with my coursework that i got A*s in both of them, it will push it up to an A in the actual grade but in the final exams i will aim to get an A* overall to achieve one of my future target careers. 
Unfortunately i had one bad  report who basically told my mum i'm awful in lessons and need to sort myself out.. To be honest i see where she's coming from but i just don't have any interest in catering any more, i used to want to be a chef but now i realise i'm awful at cooking and even worse at presentation, so my mum wasn't too happy about that one!!
From these reports i've realised i really need to buck up my ideas and start revising constantly and start being the little teachers pet like i was in year 6! Okay starting.... NOW

Mock Results;
Business Studies-E
ICT-B
English Language-C
Maths-D
Performing Arts-CCCC
Food-D
Science-C

Predicted Grades;
Business Studies-C
ICT-A
English Language-C
English Literature-C
Maths-C
Performing Arts-BBBB
Food-B
Science-C

Grades I'd Like To Achieve;
Business-B/C
ICT-A*
English Literature-B
English Language-B
Maths-C
Performing Arts-AAAA
Food-C
Science-C

I'm quite proud of my predicted grades because if i do get those grades i should get into the sixth form in Chancellor's and maybe even QE Girls, Fingers Crossed i get them!
Teachers pet from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment